Saturday 30 December 2017

little love note from a wall clock to a tube light

They want you when the sun it out,
but when I look at you it’s
as if you’re the only sun out there
If you say it once,
I will try to stop the time for you,
even though it would mean ruining myself,
I want you to be standing right there, all the time
Stand there, right there, where I can see you,
Do not flicker, I beg of you
that makes my heart sink into my stomach,
my hands shiver,
I lose track of time,
and I struggle to break free
from this vicious circle of day and night,
seconds after seconds slapping me on my face
hours after hours following the same pace.
Do not flicker,
They may find another you, and brighten their lives
for them it’ll be all the same, they wouldn’t even notice
But for me, time would stop right there.
Today, when I still have time,
I just wanted you to know,
I tick-tock you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. แจกโค้ด สล็อต เครดิตฟรี ล่าสุด ในยุคนี้ที่มีการแข่งขันในวงการ pg ออนไลน์อย่างแข็งขัน การรับโบนัสและเครดิตฟรีสามารถเป็นประโยชน์ให้กับผู้เล่นใหม่และผู้เล่นที่มีประสบการณ์อย่างเท่าเทียมกัน

    ReplyDelete