Sunday 23 October 2011

A Recent Update ( fully faaltu one!)



Disclaimer- This is a fully faaltu update. Read at your own risk.


  1. Things are almost over between me and diddo & me and Shanky. And I can’t stop feeling bad about it. I will continue to feel terrible about the way things happened.
  2. Thankfully, Lali is back. I don’t know how and why but I am okay with fact that things are sorted between the two of us now.
  3. Some “okay friends” have become good friends and some good friends have become an indispensable part of my life.
  4. Karan is off to U.K and he is having fun. I envy him.
  5. French has suddenly started making more sense. Rest everything else still looks like an illusion. 
  6. Roobaroo is one solid life support. People joined in and left, but the show went on.
  7. I still don't know what exactly I want to do in life. 
  8. I have my DELF exam in November. 
  9. Facebook has become boring and so am I. 
  10. I wanted to puke my mind out, hence the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment