Friday 6 April 2012

The French Connection


(For the newly found love!)

I don’t know if it would be okay to boast about my so called relationship with you so early in time but yes, I need to admit that you are changing my life.  You happened when I was all muddled-up in life. With so many questions floating around, it was a state of utter confusion. Honestly speaking, during the very initial days of my association with you, I didn’t know it could go this far.

I remember the lazy winter afternoons when I desperately wanted to slip inside the blanket for a quick nap and your very thoughts kept me awake all night.  The scorching summer heat too, can’t be forgotten, when I travelled 40 Km almost daily, to meet you for a couple of hours.  And even after all that, I was as confused as ever. There were times when I wanted to run away to a place where no one could ask me questions- questions related to you, related to choices, related to future.  For I had more than one definite answer for every question. 

Somewhere in the middle of all my uncertainties and helplessness to make a decision, I don’t know exactly when, but I fell for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment