1. You almost stop taking revenge.
2. You have a Thankyou for every occasion.
'Sit down, thankyou' 'Very nice, thankyou'. 'Bring that, thankyou'. And there are times when 'very goods' replace your thankyous. 'sit down, very good', 'stand up, very good', 'tell me, very good', 'yes come here, very good', 'show me your book, very good', you haven't got your book, very good!'. And then after a point of time when you lose count of your thankyous and verygoods, it reflects in everyday things, in everyday life and interactions beyond school too.
3. You Hate PTMs.
4. Your dressing sense tends to degrade by the day. (this might not be true in some cases :D ).
At times, you're proud to be the one 'guiding lamp' for many others. Some other times you feel exactly the opposite.
5. You start eating too much.
6. You almost stop thinking of any job other than teaching.
ou have got all the time in this world to pursue your passions. You become too lazy to leave this comfort for a nicely paid MNC job. You start believing that at the end of the day, what matters the most is the inner peace.